Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A couple more cards plus, what i'm knitting right now!!

I finished the last 2 cards i had to do for the Scrapbook Capital "Build it up" competition today. Here's the first one: 


I've used some new Pink Paisley patterned paper, along with a Stampin' Up stamp "Hi" with a matching punch. I've used the Stampin' Up spritzer tool with a pink marker to give a lovely fine dotted effect along the green and pink section too. 

The other card i made was on some black Bazzil bling cardstock, with gave it some real sparkle!! I've then used some of the new Bo Bunny range "Alissa" for the patterned paper, sentiment and brads. I really like this one - it's going to go to someone really special!!


OK, now for what i'm knitting right now. I'm actually knitting something quite exciting for me - it's the first project where i've used cabelling, and it's a doosy! Check it out:


It's going to be a jumper for my husband. So far he loves it, so here's hoping that he still loves it when i'm finished (and that i finish it in time for him to wear it this year!!). I've almost finished the back now - i'm about to start shaping the armholes! This is a Patons pattern and i'm knitting it up with Patons "Wool Tweed" - it's just such a lovely wool to work with!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been super busy Kylie! I envy that you can knit. I have no capability in that department. Maybe I should pull the quilting out again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D