Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm a Celebrity!!

Did you know that i'm a celebrity design team member this month at Scrap Boutique? Well, i am!! It's Scrap Boutique's 2nd Birthday this month, and there is a challenge every week, plus a week long cybercrop from 22nd July!! I'm roster on for the 2nd week challenge, and i just uploaded it today. The challenge is to scrap a page with 2 of everything! Here's my example:


Each challenge is due at the end of the month and there are lots of awesome prizes up for grabs!! Plus, there is an unreal giveaway - for every $50 spent in the boutique during the birthday month (that's this month!!), you get a raffle ticket to win one of 4 awesome prizes, including a tote and a clip it up! Come and join me in the Boutique this month and enjoy some awesome fun, and the potential to win some great prizes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D