Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ongoing Layout Challenge - Finished and Updated!!

Well the week-long CC at ScrapBoutique has been going just great! There have been LOTS of challenges and prizes up for grabs, plus games and general frivolity!

One of the most interesting challenges for me has been the ongoing layout challenge! Each night, a DT member posts an instruction without consulting with the rest of the team, and you just have to build it as you go! Here's how mine has been building so far:



Can't wait to see how it finishes up when i'm done!! 2 more steps to go. I've been using some of the lovely new Kaisercraft Q1 releases - the Loire Valley range. So cute, and really challenging my normal colour scheme!!

**Update** Here's my finished layout! Isn't it fab? Thanks to the boutique babes who organised this one - loving it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D