Monday, June 27, 2011

Another PageMap plus some Masters Sneaks

PageMaps has another contest on at the moment - i love Becky's sketches!! Here's my take on her sketch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute, huh? This is Calvin with his new found friend, Felix. He's about a month younger than Calvin and they play so well together!! Charmaine (Felix's mum) and i try to get the boys together at least once a month, and they both just love it!!!

I had a pretty full on scrapping weekend, which was lovely! There is a store at Rochedale called Somewhere to Scrap that's quite new and they do a big crop once a month. It goes from 9am to midnight. I only go from after lunch - that way i still get to spend the morning with the family :D Anyway, that nice big block of scrapping allowed me to really get stuck into my masters challenges, so i managed to get 2 out of the 4 challenges complete! I can't post them here, but i can put up some sneak peaks! So here you go!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty happy with where it's all going, and i can't wait to have another go at it with the other 2!!

On a yarn note, i finally finished the toddler socks i've been working on, and Calvin even wore them this morning!! They fit him like a glove:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the pagemaps sketch. The helicopter and trains are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D