Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A little change...

So, i just found out that my entry for this month's 'kraft it up' blog challenge has been accepted for submission, so i'm going to have to withdraw that entry!! Luckily, i have another up my sleeve:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had some fun doing challenges for the Scrapboutique CC over the weekend. I already shared one layout in my last post, so here are the other two i came up with - unfortunately only 2 in total got entered because my little miss was acting up on Monday night - meaning i couldn't finish the third LO until Tuesday!! 

The second CC layout i did is using PP from the Basic Grey 'Oliver' range, along with some yummy cogs - i've used those yummy TIm Holtz metal cogs again - should have bought more of them i think!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last LO (and the one that didn't get entered!!) is my favourite!! I've used some new MME, and a lovely new spellbinders die-cut that i got recently. I've used it kinda like hexagons, across the page and i just LOVE the result. Not to mention my little cutie in the corner - she's getting big now isn't she!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. OH! MY! Just LOVE your KIU Layout......
    That Banner, that Lovely photo, Everything REALLY.... THANKS Heaps for playing along @ KIU..... Your other 2 layouts are Pretty AWESOME too!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation the little child is so charming. but you van do even more better.
    Plastic Card Holders
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D