Monday, April 30, 2012

Almost forgot!!!

Well it's the last day of the month today and i was hoping to get another challenge done, but in amongst all the craziness of a bubba with Broccollitus, it just never happened - and i almost forgot to share my entry for the Purple Pumpkin sketch of the month!!! I used their sketch this month for my first year calendar album that i'm creating for Scarlet:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she just the most darling little bunny? 

I had some fun with these buttons on this LO - check out how i've stamped them!! Aren't they cute!! Definitely got to do this again!! I really do have to use more stamping in my scrapping - i've got so many lovely stamps!!! I had a bit of fun stamping around the outside of the LO too :D

I had some fun joining in at the Scrapboutique April Cybercrop last weekend, and i actually managed to win with one of my LO's! Here's what i came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week making bits and pieces for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Crafters Markets. I've got some yummy bottle tops, fabric buttons and yo-yo's that i think look awesome :D Hope you will join me at the markets - they are always full of so much talent!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Kylie! I really love your take on the Purple Pumpkin sketch and how you have stamped the buttons! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously cute!!!!!!! Love them all!!!!!!Thanks for joining PP!
    p.s.Word verification is on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you have stamped on the spotty button...very creative..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D